Digital Timer Remote for Canon EOS 7D 50D 40D 30D 5D 20D 10D 5D Mark III
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use. It has a super large LCD screen. The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera’s shutter.
1. Functions as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete button pressing)
2. Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met
3. Designed for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc.
1. Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
2. Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
3. Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
4. Power source: Two AAA-type batteries (2XAAA Batteries not included)
5. Battery life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5 min, an exposure time of 4 min 56 s, and an interval of 5 min
6. Weight: 90g (without batteries