The HD610 TTL Outdoor Strobe from Jinbei is a battery powered monolight flash head that was released to replace the HD600 strobe. With the HD610, Jinbei unveiled a portable battery flash head with competitive features and functionalities. It has a freeze mode feature to perform freeze actions for your fashion or tech shoot, with 1/19,000 of a second flash duration. This flash head is TTL enabled iTTL for Nikon and eTTL for Canon users, with front or rear curtain sync. It has a 20 watt LED modeling lamp that is efficient and powerful at 100 watt equivalent tungsten output. Shallow depth of field on the brightest day is enabled by 1/8000 of a second flash sync.
* The HD610 will TTL meter for fast and accurate shooting.
* Full manual control with 9 stops down to 1.5 watt seconds for amazing finesse with your lighting.
* Shallow depth of field on the brightest day is enabled by 1/8000 of a second flash sync.
* Relegate the sun to “fill” status with 600ws to make the HD610 your main light in sunlight.
* Freeze action for your fashion or tech shoot, with 1/19,000 of a second flash duration, Freeze mode.
* Shoot for twice as long as others with 6000MAh battery capacity. The rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery now comes with its own battery level
indicator so you know how much charge there is inside.
* 20 watt LED modeling lamp that is efficient and powerful at 100 watt equivalent tungsten output.
* Group control will let you individually control multiple HD610’s for great convenience and faster adjustments.
* iTTL for Nikon and eTTL for Canon users, with front or rear curtain sync.
* Bowens S mount for a huge range of accessories
* Powerful 600Ws (Guide N0. 80M ISO 100, Standard Reflector)
* Fan Cooled (Auto)
* 20W LED Modelling Light (100W Tungsten Equivalent, 3200K) with double layer insulation glass and aluminium allow radiation fin
* Bowens S-type Accessory Mount
* Built in (removable) 14.8V / 6000mAh Lithium-ion Battery
* Over 450 Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
* 0.01 2.5 Seconds Recycle Time
* Built in TTL supporting wireless sync control; High speed with E/I TTL
* Flash Modes TTL / M / Multi?
* HSS to 1/8000th
* First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync
* Exposure compensation
* Bracketing AE-Lock Exposure
* Auto Exposure
* Manual Flash 1/256 1/1 Output (1/10th Increments, 9 Stop Range)
* Long Flash Duration Mode Down to 1/32 Power
* Short Flash Duration (Freeze Mode) 1/800s 1/19000s
* Normal Flash: 1/800s – 1/8000s
* Jinbei 2.4GHz Radio Receiver Built-in
* ETTL & ITTL Radio Slave Modes
* Range 300m + with TR-611 / TR-612 as Transmitter
* Groups A / B / C / D / E / F
* 16 Channels, 00-15
* Supports Legacy TRS-V / TR-A6 Trigger System (may be limited function)
* Supports Legacy TRS, TRS-V Trigger System (may be limited function)
* Supports TR-611/ TR-612 Trigger system
* Canon/Nikon flash slave control
* Large Color Dot Matrix LCD Display
* Custom Functions
* Auto Memory Function
* Sound Prompt
* Mini USB Port for Firmware Upgrades/ Updates
* 3.5mm Sync Port
* Smaller than predecessor HD600, at only 120mm x 250mm
* Power On time: 1.5s
* Fuse: 30A
*To achieve 1/8000s High Speed Sync a compatible trigger must be purchased separately. This is optional. Compatible triggers include:
Jinbei TR-611C (Canon)
Jinbei TR-612N (Nikon)
1 x HD610 Flash head with LED modeling light
1 x Replaceable lithium ion battery (DC 14.8V 6000mAh)
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Case
Note: Triggers and standard reflectors are sold separately
we guarantee that the pictures are show as the item itself.
All the products are 100% new items with professional checking