* Variable Neutral Density Filter
* Reduce Exposure by 1 to 8.6 Stops
* Darkens Entire Image
* Greater Control over Exposure Settings
* Allows Wider Aperture
* Optical Glass Construction
* Rotating Aluminum Filter Ring
* 77mm Front Filter Thread
* Includes Plastic Filter Case
This Variable Fader ND2-ND400 Filter from K&F Concept is a 72mm variable neutral density filter providing an adjustable light reduction of 1 to 8.6 stops. It darkens the entire image evenly, allowing a photograph to be made with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing the exposure time or increasing the aperture, it is possible to control the depth of field and blur movement easily, creating a dynamic look for streams, waterfalls, landscapes, and more.
The rotating filter ring is made from aircraft-grade aluminum, and it features a density scale and 77mm front filter threads.