* 5 in 1 Card Reader】USB card reader for PC/camera, USB 3.0 card reader easily expands SD, Micro SD, CF, M2,CF and MS slots slot on your computer, laptop.allows you to read 2 or more cards simultaneously, saving more data transfer time. Fast data/files access and transfer rate super-speed up to 5GPS. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/ 1.1. (Actual transfer rates depend on specific devices.)
* 【Slim&Compact】 SD Card reader high quality aluminum alloy cover makes it more delicate, durable, heat faster and longer service life. USB 3.0 Multi-Card Readersturdy exterior and heat-resistant connectors ensure high data transmission efficiency and ultimate durability. The little size is convenient for you to take it anywhere
* 【Plug & play USb 3.0 card reader supports hot swapping and no driver installation required.Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS and etc. It could read and write mutiple cards at the same time to keep you away from the hassle of constant unplugging and re-plugging.
* 【Card compatibity】 USB memory card reader built-in 5 card slots: SDXC, Micro SD, XD, MS , M2, CF ports, Supports SDXC, SDHC, SD, M2, CF, MS, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD cards.
* 【Intelligent multiple protection USB 3.0 memory card reader against over-current, over- voltage, leakage, short circuit, clutter, etc., effectively protect the connected equipment and the hub itself
A 5-in-1 card reader is a device that allows you to read and transfer data from different types of memory cards using a USB 3.0 connection. The “5-in-1” designation suggests that the card reader supports five different types of memory cards. The specific card formats supported by this type of card reader are typically as follows:
- SD (Secure Digital): This is a common memory card format used in many digital cameras, camcorders, and other devices.
- Micro SD (Micro Secure Digital): A smaller version of the SD card, often used in smartphones, tablets, and action cameras.
- CF (CompactFlash): CF cards are larger and have been used in professional-grade digital cameras and some other specialized equipment.
- M2: M2 cards are typically used in Sony devices, including some of their digital cameras and camcorders.
- MS (Memory Stick): Memory Stick cards are a type of memory card developed by Sony and have been used in a variety of Sony products.
With this 5-in-1 card reader, you can insert any of the supported memory card types into the corresponding slot, and then connect the card reader to your computer via USB 3.0. This allows you to access and transfer data from these cards quickly and easily.
Please note that there are various card readers available on the market, and the specific card formats supported may vary among different models and brands. It’s always a good idea to check the product specifications to ensure that the card reader you’re considering is compatible with the types of memory cards you use.