- Full-frame CMOS sensor with 45MP
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- Can record 4K120 and up to 8K30 10-Bit
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 20 fps Elecronic Shutter, 12 fps Mechanical Shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with 1053 Points
- 5.76m-Dot 0.5″ OLED Electronic View Finder
- 3.2″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Subject Tracking with Deep Learning
- Compatible with both SD UHS-II & CFexpress Memory Cards
Overview of the Canon EOS R5 Camera
Canon EOS R5 Camera is a high-resolution camera well suited for use by professional videographers and photographers who need a camera that is also fast. It is the first among Canon cameras to introduce among other things a 45MP CMOS sensor that allows for up to 8K raw video recording 12 fps continuous shooting with a mechanical shutter, and 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization.
Featuring a DIGIC X image processor and paired with the high resolution sensor, Canon R5 has also redefined the Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology by using 1053 selectable points that cover the entire field of view for quick, smooth, and intelligent focusing performance. This focusing system has also been updated to make use of Deep Learning technology for improved subject tracking as well as precise eye, face, and head-detection for both people and animals.
This camera sports a 5.76m-dot 0.5″ electronic viewfinder and thus provides a 120 fps refresh rate and a 3.2″ rear touchscreen LCD monitor with a vari-angle design to allow for one to work at high or low angles or vlog with ease. For storage, Canon R5 camera has dual card slots – one CFexpress Type B and one SD UHS-II. It also sports a status LCD screen at the top for intuitive workflow and has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity.
In the Box
- Canon EOS R5 Camera Body
- Canon R-F-5 Camera Cover
- Canon LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 2130mAh)
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- ER-EOSR5 Strap
- Canon IFC-100U Interface Cable (39.4″)
- IFC Cable IFC-100U Protector